Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Zara's Great Day

I had a great day with Barcley.  I had a great day with brothers.  I had a great day having fun.  Even in the bubbles just like this picture you see.  I loved the long trip when we were going home in the car.

There was a tub with bubbles coming in just a minute.  They were stopping and going.  I got in the tub with my bathing suit on.  You could see the bubbles going all around my face.  I looked like I was sinking, but I wasn't.  Brothers were in there with me too.  They had their bathing suits on, but their bathing suits looked like shorts.

On Zara's great day I picked up my stick and put a marshmallow on it.  I put it in the fire and then I picked it up and took the marshmallow off and ate it.

The end of Zara's Great Day (dictated to Mama)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember your great day Zara ! It was so wonderful to have you come visit. I loved all the pictures you drew for me. You are a good artist. I miss you and Barcley really misses you too !

♥ you my dear niece. xox

Anonymous said...

I remember your great day Zara !

It was so wonderful to have you come for a visit.

I loved all the pretty pictures you drew for me . You are a very good artist !

I miss you and Barcley misses you too.

♥ you my dear niece. xox